DSA is currently looking to hire a licensed architect with 5-10 years of experience to join our design studio. We are looking for candidates with most of the following attributes:
THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Obligatory registration and authorization to practice.
- A heart to use architecture to transform a community. (Our work is usually in the local private sector market.)
- Ability to take ownership of projects (in terms of initial design, documentation and construction) and independently lead team members to new levels of success.
- Know the current building codes and how to implement them correctly.
- A proven track record of prudence coordination with consulting engineers.
- Field monitoring is an important process at DSA. A real proven experience with Construction management. i.e., ASI, RFI, Pay App, etc. is required at the level of our project architects.
- Strength and control with Hand Drawing + Sketch
- A passion to learn how to independently create construction documents in Autodesk Revit. Do you like to use online resources to strengthen your Revit skills? We’re talking to you!
- We also use the following software, and you would add a lot of value if you work well with: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Adobe Acrobat, Morpholio Trace, or Procreate.
Dalrymple | Sallis Architecture is a Pensacola-based architectural firm, primarily serving the private sector with a wide range of residential and commercial architectural clients. We invite you to learn more about our work through our online portfolio.
Our work culture is important. It is collaborative and united. In addition to the ideal skills listed above, we are looking for someone who truly enjoys being a part of our company and creating a strong future for the team through mentorship and leadership. We are looking for someone who is motivated to make a lasting difference in the local community with the work they create. We want DSA and the Pensacola region to be your ideal place to build a sustainable future.
Benefits include: medical life insurance / basic term life / long term disability, 401 (K) with company matching, continuing education / AXP allowance, paid time off and paid vacation / family oriented work environment / Pensacola Life.
Please send your portfolio and curriculum vitae to:
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …