Account Manager – PR and communication
About the Communications Collective
Communications Collective is one of Australia’s leading communications agencies, shaping the real estate, architecture, design, arts and culture industries nationwide.
Based in Prahran, our team of specialists approach each project as global thinkers, driven to deliver cutting-edge results for our clients through creative and strategic communication campaigns. Joining our team gives you the opportunity to manage large and large multinational clients while enjoying a boutique agency culture.
With decades of collective expertise, the dynamic members of our team work both autonomously and collaboratively, bringing their refreshing perspectives to every business. Our people-centered culture is at the heart of our business, ensuring that each person’s work is valued through competitive packages, mentoring programs, team experiences and professional development opportunities.
We are looking for a Public Relations and Communications Account Manager to work primarily on our real estate and design portfolio. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have experience working with the media to achieve broad media coverage and results for clients.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop creative communication strategies covering media, content, social media, event ideation, partnerships and collaborations
- Identify and proactively create editorial opportunities for clients, including ideation, writing press releases, media pitching, managing interviews and media briefings
- Manage the implementation of customer strategy and communication programs
- Manage daily customer activity and build positive relationships with our customers
- Develop a high quality copy
- Work briefly with other team members, as appropriate, and manage its production and delivery
- Ensure high quality work is delivered and client goals are met
- Oversee social media accounts for clients across a mix of channels, including paid campaigns
- Stay up to date with key trends, news and communications technologies relevant to CC clients
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- University degree in public relations / communications, journalism or similar field
- 3 to 6 years of experience in public relations, external communications or journalism (agency experience preferred)
- Secure pitch to the media with experience in media relations and achieving essential editorial coverage
- Solid judgment of the news
- Experience in carrying out integrated campaigns in editorial, social and event media
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal); a confident communicator with a strong ability to engage with your audience
- Interest in property, architecture and the arts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration
Why work at Communications Collective?
- A diversified clientele covering the main sectors of the industry
- Mentorship by dynamic and experienced leaders
- Career progression
- Creative working environment
- A close-knit team that values creativity, collaboration and purpose
- Weekly team lunches or Friday aperitifs
- Regular team experiences, including chill-out days and participation in cultural events
- Corporate gym membership at local health club and CBD
- CC Wellness Program
- Work-life balance, including flexible working arrangements
Find out more about us on Instagram @communicationscollective
Does this sound like you?
Are you the perfect addition to the dynamic CC team? Please send a cover letter explaining why you want to be part of Communications Collective and your CV to [email protected]